Montag, 2. Januar 2017

Winter Walk




Happy New Year! First things first, alright?

I can't believe that another year has passed by already, but I don't want to ramble about life and time since we all know that years and calenders are only human inventions to make us feel like we have more control of it. But the truth is: we don't. New year, new you? You changing doesn't have anything to do with a new year. A new year gives you a fresh start, they say, without realising that you've got the possibility to turn things around every single morning. So get out to kick each day's ass. 

Also, we've had our first signs of snow yesterday and because I felt like my head was exploding (shoutout to uni), I had to get out and get some fresh air. This is the outcome.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen