Montag, 8. Mai 2017

High Qualitea





It's what I live for. Terrible puns and good tea. And this is exactly what this post is about.

When my flatmate put this stack of Whittard Tea onto our tea shelf (yes, we've got a tea shelf) I was actually too frightened to even open of the packs because they are simply gorgeous. To be honest, I haven't even heard of this brand of tea until these beauties moved in, but now I wonder how I've survived without them. And, how I had spent seven months in the UK without stumbling upon them. Twinings, yeah, iconic, but how could I not see Whittard?!

Anyway, by now I have tried every single one of those and each one makes my tea-dreams come true. In fact, they're even better than everything I've ever dreamt of. I know, you're probably a bit confused about these feelings for something so simple as tea, but every situation gets better with a bit of distance and a cup of tea.

I just like the idea of taking a break on a dark, gloomy day, having a cup of tea and just cuddling up somewhere comfy. For me, that's my bed. Tucked up with a fluffy blanket, pillows supporting my crooked neck and a Harry Potter book in my hand. I couldn't imagine a nicer situation. Tea isn't just a beverage, it's nourishing for the soul and mind and everything in between.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen