Montag, 14. November 2016

Iceland Impressions





Last year at around this time I went to seek my own Walter Mitty Adventure and made my way up to cold Iceland. I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed these six days and how sad it makes me to now sit in my room now, trying to figure out what on earth I am doing with my life.

If you've never watched "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" I suggest you watch it. Asap. If you can.
Maybe my endless love for this film stirs back to the time I've watched it for the first time, feeling inspired for life again after a dark period of time. It made me laugh and it made me cry. Also, it made me want to go to Iceland. So bad. When in Ireland last year I decided it would only make sense to go to this place which once made me so excited for life again, I couldn't resist. So I booked my flight, hopped on the plane and started crying (inwardly) as soon as the plane doors opened. It was cold, dark and grey. I loved it.















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen