Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017

Adventure Time





"Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be." I've loved this quote ever since I first read it probably somewhere on tumblr.

Having moved to a place where my flat is basically directly in the centre of town (which yeah, I absolutely love) I sort of miss how easily I found myself surrounded by trees, peace and quiet within two minutes back at home. I know, the city that I live in now isn't that big and nature is only a short bike ride away, but being able to leave the house and immediately be able to smell fresh grass and clean air is something which I always took for granted.

So, to find myself feel connected with the world again and to get away from exam stress, my brother, my sister and me took a little trip to a reservoir in the middle of nowhere. And oh, did that feel good. The weather wasn't too great, it was cold, rainy and misty, but at the same time it couldn't have been more perfect. We were the only people walking around and I felt incredibly free and at ease. Sometimes all it takes to feel connected to life again is to get outside even if it's just for a couple of hours.

We've also nipped into Baden-Baden for a couple of hours, but because it was pouring it down with rain and we were stupid enough not to pack rain coats nor umbrellas, that time wasn't too enjoyable. Still, I think Baden-Baden is an incredibly gorgeous city which is definitely worth a visit.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen