Montag, 7. November 2016

Happy Socks, Happy Me






I'm just going to let the secret out: I have a new obsession. Since it's been getting colder outside recently (well, who am I kidding, it's absolutely freezing here) I am all about being cosy - at home and away. Also, who doesn't love a bit of colour in their life, and, well uhm, on their feet as well?

I do! Out of all the pieces of fabric you put on yourself in order to keep you warm or just in order to cover your naked body, I have fallen in love with colourful and crazy socks. The kind of all black everything lady has a secret, and she keeps it on her feet. Because you have to somehow express your inner feelings, right?

The one brand of socks I cannot resist is the Swedish brand "Happy Socks". Whether you've heard of it or not, Happy Socks is all about crazy and colourful patterns and that's probably the best thing about them. Besides the fact, of course, that they will keep your feet covered and warm. Because that's what socks should do, right?

Anyway, I have absolutely fallen in love with these socks and I can already feel my storage space shrinking and my wallet flattening, but I love every pair like they're my babies. See? Crazy lady. But you can hide it. Just wear a plain outfit, but rock them socks, gurls. And boys.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen