Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017

Vinyard Trippin'






One thing I got to know and love about my new home is vinyards. Last weekend my parents and my sister came to visit me and obviously I had to show them around. You have to know that I wasn't quite fond of the new city I had to move to at the beginning, but having lived here for around eight months now, I actually have to admit that I do quite like it. I love the people, I love the restaurants and cafés, I love being by the river, I love my room and now I also vinyards. Especially at sunset, but that's another story.

After having taken my family to my uni, to town, to the farmer's market and to lunch (so basically everything there is to see in this city) we were lacking things to do. But the city being surrounded by vinyards I had the great idea to drive up one of them now that I had a car for one day. And the view was glorious.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen